Monday, June 18, 2012

Socializing Your Lotto System

,
Numbers To Play In Lottery :

It may sound a bit as a political intention, but I am far from it. I want to talk with you about a topic that you may like or not, but in my opinion and experience, can bring you a lot of money from your lottery. You can win a lotto jackpot alone, but this thing is doubtful and I will try to explain you why. This task is depending on hard conditions. Or you buy all the possible combinations of six numbers or you find an another alternative. The thing with purchasing all the possible combinations of your lotto system, is a rococo word thrown in the air. You know well that it is an unrealizable and an impossible goal.

Let us see what good alternative you have and in which conditions you can meet your goal. The good alternative I know is when and if you are willing to study and work on your lotto system. You have to analyze the last about 50 previous draws and try to reach quickly to the actual live draw. One moment before the live draw, you have a special situation in which you see the winning numbers for the next draw. But they are not separated from the rest of numbers. And now you need to find signs that indicate what numbers have the high potentiality to be drawn next time.

As you see, you have to do a lot of work. Let us say you have done all the needed work. Now, to hit the jackpot, you need a large investment. And this investment may be, not only once, but several times. Why you need a serious investment? It is because you should to form combinations of six numbers with those numbers that have a high potentiality to be drawn next time.You can not leave out a single combination because it might be the winning combination. Remember what I say always that regarding lottery, nothing and never is 100 % safe.

But wait, I will give you an idea how you can solve this problem and reach the jackpot more quickly. I call it socializing your lotto system. When you work on your lotto system, you start to win often different sums of money with a low investment. This realization motivates you to continue because now, you want more. You feel that luck is on your side. You feel and look happy and people around you will observe it. People will want to play lotto together with you thinking that you are a lucky man. This is an occasion for you to form a group with people who admire you.

This idea is of practical importance. You will be the leader. All the people contribute in equal parts and also share the money in equal parts. Together you will reach the jackpot more quickly. Of course, the fairness must be the basic principle in this enterprise. I will be happy when I will see you all happy.


0 comments to “Socializing Your Lotto System”

Post a Comment

 

Numbers To Play In Lottery Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger